Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Is this the Small Town Investor effect?

Several weeks ago I highly suggested that CTL was an excellent buy in the lower $30's one morning in my blog. The stock went up about $2 that day and has continued to trend upward since then. For the record CTL is still a good buy, just not as good as earlier.

Last week I suggested ASPS as a good capital gain purchase and the stock jumped from around $37 to $42 within the first couple of days.  I even made the point the next day that maybe I needed to start taking my own advice.

Today I suggested two selections in DM and ASPS again. So as if right on cue DM had it's best day in awhile and ASPS jumped another dollar to settle at $44. 

Is this the Small Town Investor effect? Are my readers going out and actually buying selections I suggest? Do I need to register with the SEC?  Maybe it is time to pump and dump on my behalf?  We will see if this trend continues to future selections.

No comments:

Post a Comment